All are welcome to join the core guitar classes each day of the week for a FREE, time-honored Old Town School tradition called the Second Half. Bring an instrument to play or your voices.
For half an hour, teachers and students play and sing songs from our Old Town School Songbook. Each week, a different teacher brings in two additional songs that we call the Twin Spin. The Twin Spin can include any music genre from pop or classic hits from the last 100 years.
For the following in-person Second Half meetings, participation is limited to students currently enrolled in a class that day.
- Monday – In-person at 4545 N. Lincoln · 11:30 AM with Mary Peterson
- Monday – In-person at 4545 N. Lincoln · 9:30 PM with Jim DeWan
- Monday – In-person at 909 W. Armitage · 9:30 PM with Mary Peterson
- Tuesday – In-person at 4544 N. Lincoln · 9:30 PM with Tom Ryan
- Tuesday – In-person at 909 W. Armitage · 9:30 PM with Alicia Lees
- Wednesday – In-person at 909 W. Armitage · 7:30 PM with Albert Martinez
- Wednesday – In-person at 4545 N. Lincoln · 8:00 PM with Shelley Miller
- Friday – In-person at 4544 N. Lincoln · 11:30 AM with Elaine Moore
- Saturday – In-person at 4544 N. Lincoln Ave. · 12:30 PM with Shelley Miller
For the following online Second Half meetings, all are welcome to click the links below to join in via Zoom.