The Second Half
All are welcome to join the core guitar classes each day of the week for a FREE, time-honored Old Town School tradition called the Second Half. Bring an instrument to play or your voices.
For half an hour, teachers and students play and sing songs from our Old Town School Songbook. Each week, a different teacher brings in two additional songs that we call the Twin Spin. The Twin Spin can include any music genre from pop or classic hits from the last 100 years.
The Second Half is now ONLINE! Click the links below to join in via Zoom.
- Monday · 9:30 PM with Mary Peterson and Jim DeWan
- Tuesday · 9:30 PM with Elaine Moore and Tom Ryan
- Wednesday Americana Jam · 12:00 PM with Skip Landt
- Wednesday · 7:30 PM (special hour event) with Shelley Miller and Chris Corsale
- Thursday · 8:30 PM with Mary Peterson and Elaine Moore
- Friday · 11:30 AM with John Abbey and Elaine Moore
- Saturday · 12:30 PM with Tom Ryan and Shelley Miller
- Sunday · 1:30 PM with Mary Peterson and Carlos Chacon